ICNLSP: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NATURAL LANGUAGE AND SPEECH PROCESSING
CALL FOR PAPERS
Researchers are encouraged to propose original and unpublished researches in empirical methods in natural language processing, information retrieval on social networks and speech recognition. Researches on under-resourced languages such as Arabic dialects will be strongly appreciated.
- Signal processing, acoustic modeling.
- Architecture of speech recognition system.
- Switch code and Arabic dialects
- Language processing of social network data
- Deep learning for speech recognition
- Speech comprehension
- Speech Translation
- Speech synthesis.
- Speaker and language identification
- Phonetics, phonology and prosody.
- Cognition and natural language processing
- Information retrieval on social network
- Neural network language models.
- Machine Learning
- Text Mining
- Video processing in social network
- Human-Machine Dialogue
- Text summarization
Starting date of submission: 15 June 2017
Submission of papers: Friday, 15 September 2017 23.59 GMT
Notification for acceptance: October 23, 2017
Camera-ready paper due: November 2, 2017
Registration: From October 24 until November 23, 2017
Conference in Casablanca: December 5 and 6, 2017
Authors are invited to submit full-length papers, with up to four pages (double column) for technical content including figures and possible references, and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references. Submissions will be done via easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icnlsp2017
Paper submissions must conform to the format in the guidelines described in the Author’s toolkit of ICNLSP2017. Authors must read the format instructions in the template to ensure that their papers comply with the required format.
If you have any questions regarding your paper submission please contact the ICNLSP2017 technical program at [email protected]